9.12.2009

Our Baby Boy's 1st Photos


I love these two first photos, because they really show the shape of our baby's head! It is so cute to see his profile!! We can hardly wait to meet him in January!This photo was taken a moment after the ultra sound tech announced that "It's a BOY!"
This is just a closer look at the baby's face as he is laying on the side...
In this photo our baby is looking at the camera, while laying on his side. Isn't he adorable!?
Here is his left and right foot, which he has been using to kick me a lot! I wonder if he will be a really active baby, considering how much he kicks!!? This is just a closer look at the baby's face on the side...

This picture shows our baby's left and right leg. It looks like he has plenty of space in there to move around, and that's why I've been feeling him move so much! I read that eventually he will have less room to move--as he gets bigger--and so I will feel less kicks. I think I will still feel movement, and I will likely be able to see him moving, because my stomach will be rippling or being pulled slightly. That will be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment