7.21.2009

Visit with D 'n A

My brother, Daniel and his wife, Alessandra came to visit at the middle of July! We took them to Nasa to see the sights! It was lots of fun!

During the tour of Nasa, you get to see some really huge rockets in "Rocket Park"! That is almost my favorite part of the tour. I think my favorite part is the historic command center where they received that first amazing message "The Eagle Has Landed"--meaning we were on the moon...of course!

Daniel and Alessandra posing with the Saturn V--the most HUMOUNGOUS rocket on display!

Daniel enjoyed using his fresh blueberries to make a smiley face in his bowl of oatmeal! He's going to be a great Dad! I'm sure he'll keep everyone in the family laughing and laid back!
Nutria....We have never seen these little creatures (disgustingly related to rats, but oh, so cute)before at this park where we frequently go to feed the ducks and geese and swan. They wanted some bread crumbs too!!

The beautiful black swan did not seem to like the Nutria! "Hey you nasty thing, get away from me!!!!"
Daniel and Alessandra had lots of fun feeding the birds! The birds were very hungry, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment