11.30.2009

30th Birthday Party!

I turned 30 on November 6, 2009! Hard to believe I've exited my 20s and now have moved into the next decade! We had some great food and a fun evening with friends celebrating with us at our house! Jason made yummy meatballs--recipe from his home church friends from Louisiana--and everyone brought a few party snacks to share!



I am 29 weeks pregnant at my birthday party! I remember feeling a little tired towards the end of the night. Usually when we have game nights or parties at our house I can be up past midnight pretty easily...but being pregnant...I think I started to drag around 10-11pm... Most of our friends brought their kids along with them, so everyone started leaving around 10-11pm or so anyways! It was a really fun time! Thanks for coming everybody!!
Jason picked up a special ice cream cake fro Marble Slab Creamery for me!! It was cookies and cream flavor...yummy!!! It was an interesting challenge pulling the cake in and out of the freezer!



That's a lot of candles! I made a big wish, so I needed all those candles on there!! Next photo I'm blowing them out--I did good! I thought that being pregnant it would be more difficult to get a deep breath and blow them out, but it wasn't any trouble at all--I got them all out on the first blow!!
I think the kids were ready to eat "all" my cake!! When they saw the cake and candles, they got excited! It was really cute! I thought I would have some "help" blowing out the candles, but they let me do it by myself! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment