2.27.2011

Playing in the yard

Isaac gets really excited when he knows we will be going outside. His first clue is usually when I put his shoes on. I think he also notices if I have my shoes on, then he gets excited and sometimes a little frustrated because he is worried I might go outside without him.
Basketball. Like father, like son! I think Jason and Isaac will spend many, many hours playing basketball together as he gets bigger!
Isaac enjoys walking around our back yard! He enjoys walking around the front yard, too, but we have to watch him really, really closely out there because he has no fear of the street.

This afternoon I was out planting poppies! Isaac enjoyed opening and closing the gate.
When he learned how the faucet works, he wanted to turn it on and off. He couldn't get this one to turn, but the one in the back is looser and he has been able to "help me" with watering the garden by turning the hose on and off.

This gate provides several minutes of fun for Isaac! He likes to close it all the way, then open it all the way! Isaac and doors . . . he loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment