4.10.2011

Let's go outside!

Isaac loves to go outside so much that he sometimes gets my keys to the back door out of my purse and walks over to the door to try to open the lock. He stands on his tip toes! :-) Fortunately, he can't reach it yet! If the door is unlocked, however, he can let himself out! I always keep that back door locked, just to be sure he doesn't sneak out!!!
He really was adjusting the flow of the water while I was watering our garden! He kept turning it up and then down, up and down!! Good thing he didn't turn it all the way off or my watering job would have taken MUCH longer!

Isaac loves to walk over to this flower bed and look at the flowers! Sometimes he touches them and even plucks a few of the little tiny ones!

1 comment:

  1. He's ready to explore and learn! His brain can't take it in fast enough! It wants MORE! Handsome little guy.

    ReplyDelete