12.09.2011

Flora and fauna around home. . .

I love these hot pepper decorative plants! I think you can eat them, but I have heard that they are VERY spicy! We haven't tried them, but I love the way they look in my planter!
We have three barrel planters on our back patio, and they are all in full bloom right now! I just had to snap a couple of photos!

One of our rose bushes along the back fence is exploding with blooms right now! I LOVE this color, it's my favorite! I got a little carried away with taking photos of it, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!





This is a type of verbena, and the bees and butterflies LOVE it! I like the vivid purple blooms!
I titled this post Flora and fauna, but I just realized the only fauna out there was my "wild son" Isaac! Ha ha! He's not that wild, but he IS very active!

No comments:

Post a Comment