2.24.2012

Isaac being Isaac!

Isaac loves to run back and forth from one end of the house to the other, and always tries to get me or Daddy to join him.
They pump their arms the same way! Like father, like son! Isaac really admires his Daddy and tries to copy everything he does!
Toot toot!! He's really into making noise! He loves to play any musical instrument he can get his hands on, and often marches around the house singing songs. One day he started singing a song from church with the hand motions. It was the one about building a house on the rock, and then the rain comes down and the floods come up, etc. He likes to play the piano and sing at the same time, too! Occasionally, he plays the piano with one hand and the harmonica with the other and takes breathes to sing a few notes, too! It's really funny! I'll try to upload the video I took of that sometime soon, when I find it. I've been taking a lot of videos lately, so I'll have to see where I saved it.

Isaac is looking handsome in his new suit he got from Oma and PopPop for his birthday. He doesn't like to wear ties anymore, so as soon as I put it on, he is working on getting it off.

We found a fun tractor to play in at the farm where we picked strawberries! Vrrrn Vrmmm!

Lately, Isaac has been getting this piece of foam out from under his bed and playing "camping" with us. He gets us to lay down beside him and then covers us up with blankets.


Isaac helped Mommy make peanut butter cookies the other day. After he helped me with the cookies, ever since he has been wanting to help me with whatever I'm cooking. I have to try to distract him away from helping me sometimes, because I don't want him near the boiling pots or other hot dishes. He hasn't tried to help me wash dishes yet, but I'm sure that will be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment