5.29.2009

Broadway's Fiddler on the Roof

The following photos are by Joan Marcus and can be seen at http://www.houstontheatre.com/
While my parents were visiting over Memorial Day weekend, we took them to see "Fiddler on the Roof" on Broadway! It was Broadway Across America, so the show took place in Houston. The actor who played the main male part, was Topol, who has performed Fiddler on the Roof more than 2,000 times! He did an amazing job! The whole cast was phenomenal! We enjoyed the show VERY much!
Our seats were up in the gallery, so we could see well, but not very close. If we had been in the front rows, then I could have taken these photos myself!

1 comment:

  1. I can sadly say that I have never been to a Broadway show. We really need to go to at least one in our lifetime.

    ReplyDelete