9.27.2010

Isaac is 8 months old!

Hi! I'm 8 months old today, September 25! I can crawl, stand up with assistance, pull myself up to a standing position, and I try to talk! I love to eat oatmeal, and all the fruits and vegetables Mommy makes for me to eat!

Isaac loves to play in the bath tub! He is sometimes more difficult to bathe these days because he is so eager to play that he doesn't want to be in a good position for washing! He is a little rascal, and we're so happy he's part of our family! He's really growing right now, and seems to be learning new things everyday. He loves to go exploring all over the living room, in our bedroom, and in his nursery!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He's so handsome with that sweet face and those big expressive eyes. What a beautiful and special blessing he is!

    ReplyDelete