9.20.2010

A new season . . . Fall at home

Isaac is 7 months old in this "at home studio" photo! I tried to make a nice backdrop to take some photos of him, and it turned out really great! He even smiled for me a couple of times! At this age, he's so into exploring and moving around that it is becoming more challenging to get him to smile when I want him to. He still smiles lots and lots, but snapping a photo of one of those little grins is a bit more difficult to do lately!
Isaac's favorite vegetable is green peas! He gets really messy when he eats them, but enjoys them very much!
Already showing his food in his mouth, isn't that a teenager thing or something? Maybe a tweenager?? He keeps us laughing, that's for sure! Silly boy!

Isaac and Jason at the piano! Isaac automatically knew what to do . . . pound away! He likes to listen to me playing the piano, and was really excited to make some noise, too!

One morning, I went into his room to get him from his crib and found that he had wiggled an arm out of his jammies! The outfit was still snapped securely, but his entire arm was outside of the neck hole on these pjs!

Isaac loves his little "Thomas the Train" toy! It moves when you pull it back and release it. He likes to chase after it as it chugs along, and grab it and chew on it!


When Isaac kept grabbing the laundry basket, I decided to let him try sitting in it!

Romeo found my pile of dirty rugs waiting to be washed, and she curled up for a little cat nap! Sometimes our cats play in the sheets that I pile up by the laundry area. Oh, and large piles of laundry make great hiding places so the cats can ambush each other! It's pretty hilarious when they stalk one another from behind my laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment