1.12.2011

Isaac's funny smile & the cat in the tree

We were taking the Christmas down and had everything off, when we discovered one last decoration on the tree--a furry little kitty cat named Fluffy! No, really, me and Isaac were hanging out when suddenly I heard a lot of commotion over by the Christmas tree. I saw the cat in the tree and grabbed my camera as fast as I could! She is so hilarious! The crazy thing is, this is not the first time for her to climb the Christmas tree!! She did this a couple of years ago, while it was fully decorated! She was a little bit smaller then, too!
Isaac plays in his activity circle toy sometimes when I am doing dishes or getting supper ready. He usually enjoys it fairly well, until he gets bored or restless. I had come over to check on him, when I noticed some funny faces he was making. . .
He was sticking his lower teeth (the only ones he currently has) out and making a kind of goofy grin! I started laughing and imitating him, and he LOVED that! So, he did it again several times --enough for me to grab the camera and snap a quick photo!

He was soo funny! Even he thought he was funny! Ha ha Ha . . . Ha ha Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment