6.01.2009

Tickling the Ivories

We got a piano! It was a wonderful blessing from God! We had been looking for a piano on craig's list--the online classifieds. There was one that was about $600, but we would have to arrange for a friend to help us pick it up and move it with their truck. The people selling it also had odd hours for viewing it, so it just wasn't working out. I was kind of discouraged about the whole thing, and was starting to think we should just look for a piano seller and get a new one. Then, I was talking to my parents on the phone and checking out craigs list again...and....I saw a listing with a lower price and delivery included! Delivery was half the hassle for us, since we don't have a truck. So, I immediately checked in with the seller, and they said they'd already had seven other inquiries, so if I was serious about it, I should come look at it that same day. So, after work, Jason and I went over to look at the piano. It was in excellent condition, and so we made a deal on the spot. It was delivered after the Memorial Day holiday. It is a wonderful piano, and we are enjoying it very much!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Debbie. What a true blessing from God. He is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Debbie!! I'm so glad I found ya on FB. Blogging is great too. It's probably my fav social networking thingy. lol! I'll send ya a message on FB so we can get caught up.

    ReplyDelete