3.29.2011

Garden updates

During the month of March, we have spent several weekends working on getting our garden planted and other flowers growing around our house!In the very center of this photo, you can see our first tomato forming!
This is a zucchini plant that is starting to grow!
We planted about twenty tomato plants this year! We are looking forward to having some really yummy sandwiches and salads! We also planted zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, sugar snap peas, cauliflower, and basil. We already had cilantro, spearmint, rosemary, and asparagus growing from previous years.

This area has been planted with flowers that attract butterflies!
I LOVE poppies! After roses, I think they are my favorite flower!

One day when I was working out in the yard, Isaac and I took a break to say "Hi" to our neighbor. This is the neighbor's dog, and Isaac really like him!

This flower bed has been blooming for a couple of months now! Pansies really like the type of weather we have been getting lately --warm days and cool nights!
Our front yard with pansies and cyclamen growing in the circle flower bed.

I have two planter pots in the very front of the house near where we park our cars. We just put some new plants in them!

1 comment:

  1. Your garden, as always, looks awesome! We are counting down the days when the snow will be gone and we can plant in our garden! My dad came up last year and built the girls a raised flower bed that they could use to plant whatever they wanted. Briana told me that she wants to plant "egg and cheese!" LOL

    ReplyDelete