3.29.2011

Sweeping

Isaac was so interested in the broom I was using to sweep the kitchen floor! He grabbed it as soon as I took my hand off it!
Hmmmm?!! How does this thing work? He'll be my big helper when he gets a little bigger.
The broom became boring, so he decided to try to stretch and reach his crackers! Isaac knows that I keep his cereal and crackers at this spot on the kitchen counter! The crackers had been put out of reach, but I think that is what he was going for!
He's getting so tall! I have to watch him around the stove, because he can reach up to where the burners become very hot when I'm cooking! He can't see up there, yet, but his little fingers can feel around to grab things off the counters!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, now's the time where he will be wanting to do more of what you do. All of a sudden, mommy's job is more interesting! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete