3.29.2011

Roses!

Jason and I recently had our 5-year wedding anniversary! Instead of getting me flowers in a vase, Jason found three GORGEOUS rose bushes that I consider his gifts of "flowers for our anniversary"! This one is so unique and so beautiful! It contains roses of various colors and shades of pink, white, coral, peach, etc!
This is still the same rose bush as above!
Still the same one! Can you believe all the blooms and all the color variations?!!!! It is really beautiful! It is a climbing rose, so that is why the blooms are kind of drooping. We will be putting up some climbing material for them to grow on.




This rose, below, is one of the other beautiful rose bushes Jason bought! It doesn't have very many blooms currently, but there are a number of buds on it waiting to bloom!


GORGEOUS!! I love these rose bushes so much! Thank you, Jason!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a very cool and very neat rose bush! I never knew those existed. Though I love the changing of seasons that we have up here, I wouldn't mind seeing my perennials year round...that's for sure! And being able to have a year round garden...oh, to dream. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete