6.18.2011

Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to my wonderful husband! He is such a great Daddy to Isaac! I got Jason this mini-basketball goal for Father's day so that he and Isaac could play with it together! Isaac loves it, and Daddy loves teaching him how to play basketball!

On Father's day, me and Isaac took Jason to Moody Gardens down in Galveston! They have just remodeled the rain forest exhibit, so we wanted to go check that out. We also went to the aquarium they have down there, which Isaac LOVES!

If there are buttons to push, Isaac will find them! These buttons made various bird noises.
There were very tame butterflies fluttering around the rain forest exhibit. Isaac is really fascinated by butterflies, so this was very exciting for him!

One butterfly landed on my bag!



I wasn't sure what shirt Jason was going to wear, but when I needed to change Isaac's shirt after a messy lunch, I put this blue and green "baseball" style shirt on him. I took him into our room and closet where Jason had just finished getting dressed, and he also had on a green and dark grey shirt baseball style shirt! They matched, kind of! I also accidentally matched Isaac and I on mother's day, kind of...because we were both wearing red/orange and white striped shirts! I like it when Jason and Isaac match, especially for church! I think it's really cute and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea on the basketball hoop! We all know how much Jason enjoys the game, and now Isaac will get to have time with his daddy learning something fun! That's too funny how they matched on Father's Day and how you matched Isaac on Mother's Day. LOL

    ReplyDelete